Fisher More College has a rolling admissions policy and accepts applications throughout the year. The application deadline for students applying for in residence enrollment for the fall semester is August 1st.
The application deadline for students applying for online enrollment for the fall semester is August 31 though earlier application is highly recommended.
The Application Process for In Residence:
Admission to the College requires two steps:
Step 1 – The Complete Application
Step 2 – The Interview (In residence applicants only)
Step 1: The Complete Application
To be considered for admission, the applicant must first complete the short-form application below. The applicant will then receive an email with instructions for completing the long-form application. A complete application in the long form includes the following:
- $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from each high school
- Official transcripts of all college work attempted
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the applicant’s pastor or a priest.
- Personal essay from 500 to 1,000 words describing “Given that the Catholic Church teaches that the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the source and summit of the Christian life, how does the Holy Mass inform your intellectual and spiritual life?”
- Report of standardized test scores (SAT, ACT or GRE)
Step 2: The Interview (In residence applicants only)
After the Admissions Office has received a complete application, the College will determine whether the applicant and parent(s) will be invited for an interview at the College. Applicants are encouraged to contact the Office of Admissions, 817-923-8459 ext. 1, if assistance is required.
After applying, most admissions materials may be submitted online. Materials requiring mail delivery may be sent to:
Fisher More College
Office of Admissions
3020 Lubbock Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas 76109
The Application Process for all Online Students:
To be considered for online admission, the applicant must first complete the short-form application below. The applicant will then receive an email with instructions for completing the long-form application. The following are required:
- $25 application fee
- High School/Homeschool Diploma or GED